Jump-Gate Forum Index Jump-Gate
Discussion forums
REGISTER and get our Newsletter (no spam)
and additional services which we will launch soon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing life

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> English Language
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Changing life Reply with quote

Hi for everybody who read this!!!
Well, first I would like to introduce me to you all:
I am 20 years old, I am in university, and I live with my parents, but I am fat, and I hate this, i would like to be thin or slim, but i am not. I would like to know what I have to do to changing my life cause this is terrible!

Embarassed
Steve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald,

I feel with you and you problems, but are you sure this is the right place to find a solution for it ? This is a language discussion site for English.

But my tip to you is to go with the Atkin / Montignac / GI-Method, but be careful, if you do not feel well cancel it and make your body and mind feel well again.
Johan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI, Ronald, well I agree with our friend, here isn't the better place, but I think when we choose ideas is better for everybody, sometimes somebody can have a good idea and can help you. So, I think that you need a good professional in this case and cange your life, be happy my friend!!!!
Eline

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

dear Ronald ,i think that there are better forums for you to get proffesional help and consultation but don't get me wrong you are wellcome here and if you want to chat it is fine too even if you just want to take some of the things from your chest , and don't be so sad about it i beleave that this problem can be solved , every problem has the solution (my friend just be optimistic Smile ), did you try to get some proffesional help? anyway if you want just to chat you can p.m. me too.good luck and my best wiches !!!!!!!
zmike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone should always carfully look at the date of the post. It has been about two week and people are still trying to help, this person has probably already found professional help. Why are people wasting their time? I don't mean to be mean but there are other people in need.
Eline

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: salut Reply with quote

zmike we do look at the date of the posts but usually when people write a post they chek couple times if they got responded, don't you agree with me?
GeneralTom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never wrong with more posts Smile
Ronald

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all here, I have been readed all messages and now I am looking for help. But I would like to be in touch with all you, it's ok?
Thanks a lot
Ronald
roberth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are always welcome in here :)

Sincerely
Roberth Andersson
Eline

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

you can be in touch with me, i will be love to chat with you!!!!!!

my kisses!!! Smile
lucas

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uk language ?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> English Language All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: