Jump-Gate Forum Index Jump-Gate
Discussion forums
REGISTER and get our Newsletter (no spam)
and additional services which we will launch soon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new visitor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> French Language
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dennis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: new visitor Reply with quote

hi guys!!How are you i've just seen your site and it looks interesting,then i've decided to join you. Hello to everybody Smile
roberth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dennis,

Very fine here but little too hot in the sun right now, welcome to our forum and hope you will have a good time here :)

Sincerely
Roberth Andersson
dennis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: summer time Reply with quote

hello Robert how are you doing? unfortunately istanbul is too hot ,as well sometimes we cant breathe!! as far as i know you're from sweeden. what are you doing now you are in sweeden?
Charly8100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Hi Dennis Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum. I am new here, too. I am ready for summer to be over as well. Today it will be 44 C or 111 F here in Arizona. Everyone here says it is a "dry heat". I really wonder how that makes it better. Rolling Eyes

Nice to meet you Very Happy How long have you been studying French (and English)?
dennis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Charly8100 you're welcome to the forum ,as well.I've been speaking english for a long time,but it's been just 5months since i started to learn french.Do you speak french? Bienvenue monsieur! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> French Language All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: