Jump-Gate Forum Index Jump-Gate
Discussion forums
REGISTER and get our Newsletter (no spam)
and additional services which we will launch soon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When I Grow Up I Want To Be...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> French Language
View previous topic :: View next topic  
It'sTheColonel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: When I Grow Up I Want To Be... Reply with quote

Ello
I leave school in about 3/4 weeks now.
When i go on to sixth form i'm picking up another two languages; Spanish and Italian.
I speak good French and reasonably good German.
I also taught myself basic Japanese, Welsh and Filipino(my stepmom is from the philipines) and i want to learn more.

I really really love language sooooo much and i really want to be an interpreter when i leave university.

Is there anybody here that could be of any help to me...
... i would like to know what the best thing to do is, in order to acheive my dream. Very Happy

Au Revoir
Aurora
aris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there.. i'm from the philippines and i think i can help you learn that language too... Arrow FILIPINO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> French Language All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: