Jump-Gate Forum Index Jump-Gate
Discussion forums
REGISTER and get our Newsletter (no spam)
and additional services which we will launch soon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

who search children french penpal ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> French Language
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeanmi63

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: who search children french penpal ? Reply with quote

Bonjour à tous

My children are french and they're learning english. They're searching penpal like you, is it right ? My daughter, Marine, is 15 years old and learn english since 3 years. My son, Corentin, is 10 years old and is a beginner in english.
If you are interested, reply to me and I'll give you their e-mail.

Amicalement et à bientôt

Jeanmi63
lurajoonami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: ::// N/A \\:: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I cannot help unfortunatley, I am not very reliable in the language French I'm just learning in school. I'm very expansive in english though, I use out of the ordinary vocabulary in a daily use of the English language.

It is alright for you to be aware of your childrens education by searching for penpals, that is a very good way of communicating and sharing ideas about the language usage, I find it very inovative.

I'm sorry for your inconvenience of knowing that I cannot help but hopefully you will find someone who will.

With regards,
Lurajoonami
lauren

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Bonjour Mme! Reply with quote

Je suis une fille américaine. J’habite à Californie. Je suis élève. J’ai quinze ans. J’étudie le français depuis trois ans. Je voudrais écrire à votre fille. Elle peut m’envoyer à thecomisar@gmail.com.

Au revoir,
Lauren
claire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonjour
je suis française et j'aimerai bien parler avec toi Lauren
je viens d'avoir 15 ans
cela fait 5 ans que j'apprend l'anglais à l'école
claire

hello
i'm french and i would like to speak with you Lauren
i was coming 15.
There are 5 years i learn english at school
Julien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

claire wrote:
bonjour
je viens d'avoir 15 ans
claire

:arrow: Je suis française et j'aimerais bien parler avec toi

:arrow: Cela fait 5 ans que j'apprends l'anglais

C'est pas pour dire, mais il faudrait peut-être maîtriser la conjugaison des verbes au présent de l'indicatif!! Twisted Evil

Quote:

hello
i was coming 15.

Pour l'anglais, je me garderai bien de jouer les professeurs mais hum...

I just turned 15
I have been learning English for 5 years
Ca me paraît beaucoup mieux comme ça

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: who search children french penpal ? Reply with quote

jeanmi63 wrote:
Bonjour à tous

My children are french and they're learning english. They're searching penpal like you, is it right ? My daughter, Marine, is 15 years old and learn english since 3 years. My son, Corentin, is 10 years old and is a beginner in english.

Amicalement et à bientôt

Jeanmi63

my chidren learn english at school and are fluent in english i come from mauritius and i am a french speaker iwould like my daughter to write english to corentin and a bit of french if possible
angela

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: who search children french penpal ? Reply with quote

[quote="jeanmi63"]Bonjour à tous

ma fille qui a huit ans veut correspondre avec corentin elle est contente denseigner anglais elle parle aussi le francais car je suis mauricienne qui habite au pays de gallescontacter moi a angela931@hotmail.co.uk
Sydney

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

I am from Australia and I speak English as my native language so I have no problems helping you out
Nodoka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Hi I can be their penpal. Reply with quote

:roll:Hi my name is Nodoka.
MAIL ME BACK!!!![/i][/b]
Nodoka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Hi I can be their penpal. Reply with quote

:roll:Hi my name is Nodoka.
MAIL ME BACK!!!![/i][/b]
Alek95

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi , i from France closer to Paris Laughing i'm 17 and i want to speak with an english personn with msn or e-mail

my e-mail: Alek95@msn.com

C U
arno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julien wrote:
claire wrote:
bonjour
je viens d'avoir 15 ans
claire

:arrow: Je suis française et j'aimerais bien parler avec toi

:arrow: Cela fait 5 ans que j'apprends l'anglais

C'est pas pour dire, mais il faudrait peut-être maîtriser la conjugaison des verbes au présent de l'indicatif!! Twisted Evil

Quote:

hello
i was coming 15.

Pour l'anglais, je me garderai bien de jouer les professeurs mais hum...

I just turned 15
I have been learning English for 5 years
Ca me paraît beaucoup mieux comme ça

lol c'est clair que si déjà la fille fait des fautes d'orthographe c'est plus difficile de se faire comprendre après

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: who search children french penpal ? Reply with quote

jeanmi63 wrote:
Bonjour à tous

Amicalement et à bientôt

Jeanmi63

I am a 15 year old american girl and I would love to have a penpal from france and be friends with. I would love to talk to your daughter Marine.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: who search children french penpal ? Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
jeanmi63 wrote:
Bonjour à tous

Amicalement et à bientôt

Jeanmi63

I am a 15 year old american girl and I would love to have a penpal from france and be friends with. I would love to talk to your daughter Marine.

my email is yogibear57011@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: who search children french penpal ? Reply with quote

jeanmi63 wrote:
Bonjour à tous

Amicalement et à bientôt

Jeanmi63

hey i'm looking for a friend or penpal who are french and i want to learn how to speck french.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> French Language All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: