Jump-Gate Forum Index Jump-Gate
Discussion forums
REGISTER and get our Newsletter (no spam)
and additional services which we will launch soon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Word , help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> English Language
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Little guest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Word , help Reply with quote

Hi!

Can somebody please give me an other word for: swingtime... can find it anywhere..
Crying or Very sad
Meg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little Guest, I don't think anyone knows the answer to your question! The only thing I can think of is "irregular" because swing music has an irregular beat, but I don't know if this is correct or not.
zmike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is'nt there something like common time or something like that. I took music last semester but I can't remember I think they called something intervals...? I don't know Confused

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zmike I think just like you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> English Language All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: