Jump-Gate Forum Index Jump-Gate
Discussion forums
REGISTER and get our Newsletter (no spam)
and additional services which we will launch soon

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The same as all the others

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> French Language
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stirling

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: The same as all the others Reply with quote

I want to learn french preferably through communicating through it which is very important because i have one of those big life deciding test coming up and 25% of my french goes for being able to converse with an examiner so if any of you want to practice your french my email address is Alankirwa@hotmail.com.

Ps. do any of you know what kibosh means, its and english word Laughing Embarassed Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Cheemag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The same as all the others Reply with quote

Ps. do any of you know what kibosh means, its and english word.

Google is your friend. Define: kibosh

stop: stop from happening or developing; "Block his election"; "Halt the process" www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn

A Yank definition anyway!

-- Cheemag
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Jump-Gate Forum Index -> French Language All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: